New it specialist jobs in Islamabad Pakistan 2022 by neowjobs sallary rs 40000 to rs 45000 month
New it specialist jobs in Islamabad Pakistan
Hello my name is imran and I will provide you different types of jobs in my articles that is very helpful to you.If you want jobs online and ofline then stay tuned with me.In this article i will provide you new it specialist jobs in Islamabad Pakistan.
Rs 40,000 – Rs 45,000 a month
MASTER COMMUNICATION company seeking a diligent IT specialist to take care of all our IT needs. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues.
To be successful as an IT specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies. Top candidates will also have an amiable personality and an aptitude for our organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: Rs40,000.00 – Rs45,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Learning & Development Specialist – IT
Department: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Experience: 3 YearsDeadline: April 13, 2022Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Design blended learning solutions for our IT workforce
- Help learning & development manager in creating a culture of learning.
- Deliver live and virtual instructor led sessions to up-skill our workforce on product knowledge, role-based skills and internal systems and tools.
- Coach our IT Workforce to continuously improve workflows, innovate processes and deliver high performance.
- Utilize and adopt our LMS for enhancing learners’ experience.
- Manage learners’ recognition program for high learning engagement and rewards.
- Manage and enhance our learning operations including meeting invites, giveaways, logistics and communication.
- Ensure our workforce is up skilled as per the skills matrix.
Tools / Skills
- Advanced Communication & Presentation Skills
- Flexible and adaptive to the dynamic needs & requirements of L&D department.
- Go getter attitude to bring innovative solutions on the table.
- Experience delivering/facilitating training sessions is a plus.
- Master’s Degree in Communication or Project Management.
Total Position(s)1 PositionsGenderDoes not matterMinimum EducationMaster DegreeDegree TitleMaster DegreeShiftRotatingNature of JobWork From Office
Call Center IT Manager
Rs 35,000 a month
Adhoc Global is hiring a motivated IT Individual who is interested in this position as a specialist and a tech savvy. A qualified resource for this job will have following qualifications:
1. Call center network experience
2. IT Infrastructure
3. Network management
4. Hands-on dialer experience (VICIdial)
5. Virtual Private Network VPN implementation and management
6. Basic to advanced Computer Software/Hardware knowledge
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: From Rs35,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rawalpindi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
IT Support Specialist (L1/L2)
Cloudelligent is looking for competent candidates for the position of IT Support Specialist (L1/L2).
Position Title: IT Support Specialist (L1/L2)
Location: DHA Phase-II, Islamabad
Timings: 8am-5pm Central Time (US), Onsite
Cloudelligent is Cloud-native consultancy and AWS Advanced consulting partner! We specialize in providing bespoke cloud solutions to the SMB & enterprise segments as well as the public sector (Non-Profit Organizations). Being a next-gen cloud service provider, Cloudelligent helps small businesses & medium/large enterprises to break free from hardware lifecycle and capital expenditures, allowing them to make the most out of their cloud investment. We have an international footprint with a diverse team of domain experts, and we are customer obsessed.
- Manage activation issues for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, and network issues.
- Train end-users how to setup and use new technologies.
- Support Cloudelligent in-house IT operations at Islamabad office.
- Perform vendor management for procurement and support (Cloudelligent/Clients).
- Assist Cloud team with migration and supporting infrastructure on Azure/AWS.
- Backup and restore organization’s data files and systems.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software and operating systems.
- Manage inventory and track IT assets used by the organization.
- Maintain and deploy images of laptops for quick deployment.
- Use specialized help desk support software to take control of end-users’ computers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Author, edit, and manage IT documentation to improve our clients IT policy, procedures, and protocols.
- Manage the helpdesk collaboratively for optimal performance and support by resolving incidents in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present weekly updates.
- Participate in IT projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience providing customer-focused technical support.
- Office 365 administration experience.
- Office 365 SharePoint Administrator experience.
- Experience with Azure AD and Exchange online.
- Experience with OKTA or any other IAM Provider.
- Experience using RMM/Ticketing System preferably Connectwise.
- Good Knowledge of Power App and Sharepoint is a MUST.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Effective communication skills (proficiency in English language).
- Self-driven, ability to work independently or as part of a project team with limited supervision.
Technical Support Specialist
- As a Customer Support Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for issues and questions about US-Mobile.
- You will not only be responsible for providing world-class assistance, but will also have the opportunity to define US-Mobile’s support processes and work with our team to develop and scale the Customer Support function.
- Our customer services have been recognized as being one of the best in the industry.
- So, if you’re tired of making sales pitches and trying to convince customers to sign up for that 14 days trial, now is the time to change your job.
- We offer a lucrative salary package as well as a comfortable environment.
- Just so we’re clear, this is NOT a sales oriented job. It DOES have rotational shifts between Evenings and Nights.
- Also, it helps a lot, if you’re a little tech savvy and familiar with how operating systems for cellular/mobile devices work.
- Email, Chat and Voice Support – Answer inbound inquiries coming through US-Mobile’s support hotline.
- Customer Service Analysis – collect customer support requests and provide End-to-End Support.
- 3+ years in customer service or developing support material
- Natural instinct to empathize with users
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications Skills
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English Skills
- Natural self-starter
- Free Meal
- Free Snacks
- Unlimited Coffee/Tea
- Free Working Environment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: From Rs75,000.00 per month
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 01/05/2022