Call Center Jobs In Islamabad 2022 rs 40000 Sallary
Call Center Jobs In Islamabad
In this article i will provide you jobs related call center in Islamabad.If you want jobs like this i will provide you.
Fresh Call Center Agents
RS 30,000 – Rs 100,000 a month
READ WELL BEFORE APPLYING:
This is a Full-time Office based job only in Chaklala Scheme 3, Rawalpindi & our office location is also mentioned at the end of this job’s description.
CX Digital SMC-PVT Limited is a full-service Digital Marketing & Telemarketing Agency. Using a combination of custom strategies and ROI, we guarantee business growth for many organizations across multiple verticals.
We’re expanding our human resources to include & provide job opportunity to mass young & talented candidates. To accomplish this mission, we would require services of experienced or fresh candidates who are confident, career-focused, can speak English fluently & have amazing communication skills for the job description mentioned below.
A Short Job Summary:
Call Center Agent is the core position of any company in telemarketing industry. The potential candidate will be responsible for engaging with good amount of customers over the phone and persuade their interests. The candidate will be provided with good resource, communication script and a comprehensive training to further improve his/her skill set. A customer-oriented focus is necessary in order to preserve long-term satisfaction and engagement with customers. It is preferred that Call Center Agent should be highly organized and disciplined.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Learn and prepare the communication script with good attention to details, script delivery, product knowledge etc.
- Communicate and pitch the sales-script positively to good amount of customers on regular basis.
- Use the learned tips to engage customers, persuade their interest and qualify them according to given criterion.
- Verify & keep note of all details provided by customers and submit them to company’s database.
- Assure the call quality parameters are kept in place. Attend training sessions to continuously improve your skill set and performance.
- Remain consistent with your performance & generate maximum transfers for verification team.
- Maintain good relation with your team inside & outside, demonstrate discipline and professionalism.
- To become a good Call Center Agent, you must love talking to new people & building positive conversations.
What We Are Looking For:
- Relevant experience is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree a plus.
- Good English speaking, listening and customer engagement skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
- Strong ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter.
- Focus on quality and customer service.
- Solid time management skills.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
What You Will Be Enjoying:
- Market Competitive basic salary packages up to Rs100,000.
- Punctuality Allowance, Production Allowance & much more.
- Daily and Weekly Cash Incentives available exclusive to basic salary.
- Salary Increments, Title Promotion & Career Growth Plans.
- Annual Paid Leaves.
Our Office Location:
CX Digital (SMC – PVT) Limited
2nd Floor, Plaza # 8, Main Commercial Area Chaklala Scheme 3 Rawalpindi 46000
For any queries or details, please find our contact details below.
WhatsApp: 0305-5036548, 0331-5766642
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: Rs30,000.00 – Rs100,000.00 per month
- English (Required)
- Night Shift (Required
Call Center Agents
Rs 60,000 – Rs 70,000 a month
- Making outbound calls and setting appointments/Live Transfers/sales for our clients
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels e.g. email, phone, chat, etc.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Schedule appointments, process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with tele sales and customer support.
- Excellent Spoken English
Qualification: Intermediate or Above
Shift: Night Shift (6 pm till 3 am)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Call Center Officer(Urdu based)
Position: Customer Relations Officer (Domestic Campaign)
Salary Package: Market Competitive Salary+ Incentives +Medical Coverage + Group Life Insurance +EOBI and Much More
Shift Timings: Morning Shift
No of Openings: 50
Interview Timings: Monday 28th March 2022 to Friday 1st April 2022 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Location : Plot No 89, Street 10,I-9/2, Islamabad
So what are you waiting for come and the part of fasting growing BPO of Pakistan.
Job Type: Full-time
Assistant Team Lead (Call Center Agent)
- Be in charge of running and managing the call center daily
- Set targets for all other call center agents to meet up with
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended to
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for the call center
- Monitor all calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to
- Facilitate and organize a training session for all agents and participate in the recruitment of new call center agents
- Recommend and purchase gadgets to enhance job performance at the call center
- Conduct regular review of all call center agents’ performance and organize training sessions for underperformers
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center
- Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensure adherence to industry standards
- Ensure that clients are kept happy and satisfied at all times by providing prompt response and solutions to their challenges at all times
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to all team members.
Location: I-9/3, Islamabad.
- Daily Routine 09:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- In Ramzan Timing will be Flexible.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to Rs30,000.00 per month
- Intermediate (Required)
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
Call Center Operation manager
- Trained and supervise the collection team.
- Handled different customer services, credit reporting, and skip tracing issues.
- Responsible for developing and implementing collection policies and procedures. Worked as a recovery agent.
- Optimizing call center productivity, achieving correct quality, and minimizing costs
- Resolving escalated complaints.
- Must have complete knowledge of the product and process.
- Monitor call performance of team members against standards; receive input from Quality Control and Training Department; coach/mentor team members using data received from a variety of sources.
- Maintain performance records/reports of the team.
- Taking follow-ups of the assigned tickets.
- Ensuring compliance and providing support.
- Ensure, Identify and improve performances of individuals.
- Motivate the team to achieve targets as per timelines.
- Lead and develop teams to maximize their potential
- Resolution of any queries faced by the team and informing Director Operations.
- Manage and update attendance, leaves, and roasters.
- Also share it with the HR Team.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs55,000.00 – Rs90,000.00 per year
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Call Center: 3 years (Preferred)
Call Center IT Manager
Adhoc Global is hiring a motivated IT Individual who is interested in this position as a specialist and a tech savvy. A qualified resource for this job will have following qualifications:
1. Call center network experience
2. IT Infrastructure
3. Network management
4. Hands-on dialer experience (VICIdial)
5. Virtual Private Network VPN implementation and management
6. Basic to advanced Computer Software/Hardware knowledge
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: From Rs35,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rawalpindi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)